Hello and welcome!
I’m thrilled to have you here in my corner of the internet.
I’m Laura Radniecki, a mama who makes stuff.
I’ve loved crafts and making things for literally as long as I can remember. It’s in the genes: I got it from my dad.
My guess, if you are reading this, is that you love to make stuff too.
- You see an idea and think “I wonder if I can make that too?”
- You notice things that would work great for a project… (“Look at those amazing pine cones! What can I make with them?”)
- You eagerly look forward to kiddo nap time, so you can have a few minutes to work on whatever you’re making at the moment. (Kid nap time = craft time. Or mama nap time.)
If that’s you, you’ve come to the right place. I am your kind of person.
– – – – –
(Do we feel like friends yet? If you’re nodding with me…)
Join me in The Mama Makers Club. Click to come check it out!
– – – – –
Who is Laura Radniecki?
Here are the must-know things about me:
- I am a blogger, photographer, wife and mama from small-town Minnesota.
- I am married to my high school sweetheart, Matt.
- I am a mama to our two kids (a son and a daughter).
- I am a dog-mama to our feisty toy poodle who thinks she’s a human.
- I’m a Type-A introvert, who fights perfectionist tendencies every day.
- Miraculously though, I’m a Type-B crafter. I believe that’s the key to enjoying crafting to the fullest.
- Every day when my kids nap, I have an internal debate whether I should craft or nap too.
- I have big, wild dreams of living part-time in an RV with my family.
More fun facts:
- Matt and I started dating when we were 15, in our sophomore year of high school. We’ve been together for the majority of our lives now!
- He spent four years as an active duty Marine with two tours to Iraq, and we got to live together on Oahu, Hawaii for 9 blissful months in 2009.
- Radniecki is pronounced “RAD-nick-ee”.
- I’m tall – I’m 5’9″.
- I have a major love of cake donuts with white frosting and sprinkles, as well as M&M Blizzards from Dairy Queen.
- I’ve been blogging for over a decade and I just can’t stop.
What is LauraRadniecki.com All About?
Around here, you’ll find inspiration and ideas for all kinds of craft projects.
Most of the crafts are fast, fun, and easy because motherhood doesn’t seem to leave much time for lengthy, involved craft projects. (Can I get an Amen?)
To name a few, you’ll find information about:
Look through the menu options at the top; things are sorted by materials, projects, seasons and kids.
The Motto – “Done is Better Than Perfect”
I am type-A to my core, but you’ll often hear me talk about the phrase “done is better than perfect” (Lara Casey, I love you for inventing this quote!) when I make things. I work hard to bring a type-B mentality into my crafting, and I believe you should too.
There’s no perfection possible in handmade, and it’ll suck the fun out of everything if that’s your goal.
We’ll embrace type-B imperfections in our crafts together.
I look forward to getting to know you, either through the blog post comments, social media or by email. You can send me a message any time. I would love to meet and hear from you!
If there is something specific you are looking for around here, you can use the SEARCH BAR. It’s at the upper right of the site if you’re on a computer, or down at the bottom if you’re on your phone.
If you are looking for information about The Perfect Pacifier Clip Guide, The Love Your Camera E-Course or any of the other products available here, visit the Laura Radniecki SHOP.
Thank you for being here. I’m excited to make stuff with you!
P.S. If you want to reach out at any time, you can contact me or email email@example.com
P.P.S. If crafts are your love language too, I would love for you to join The Mama Makers Club. Come see what it’s all about here!
P.P.P.S. (Last one, I promise!) I’m always working on making this site better, so if you notice any errors, glitches, typos, or other issues, please let me know! I want to continue to make this the best craft resource for you it can possibly be, and your feedback helps me do that.