Hello and welcome!
I’m thrilled to have you here in my corner of the internet.
I’m Laura Radniecki, a wife and busy mama to 2 from Minnesota.
I’m also a lifelong maker. I’ve loved crafts and making all sorts of things for literally as long as I can remember. It’s in the genes: I got it from my dad.
My guess, if you are reading this, is that you love to make stuff too.
- You see an idea and think “I wonder if I can make that too?”
- You notice things that would work great for a project… (“Look at those amazing pine cones! What can I make with them?”)
- You eagerly look forward to any time you can have a few minutes to work on whatever you’re making at the moment.
If that’s you, you’ve come to the right place.
I am here to save you time, energy and frustration by removing the guesswork and making it easy and fast to make the crafts you see on this site.
With easy to follow, step-by-step craft tutorials and photos detailing everything from start to finish, these are fun crafts you can easily fit into your busy, full life. And there is no perfection required here; I can promise you that.
– – – – –
(Are you excited? If you love to make crafts but often feel too busy for it…)
Join me in The Mama Makers Club. Click to come check it out!
– – – – –
Who is Laura Radniecki?
Here are the must-know things about me:
- I am a blogger, photographer, wife and mama from small-town Minnesota.
- I am married to my high school sweetheart, Matt.
- I am a mama to our two kids (a son and a daughter).
- I am a dog-mama to our feisty toy poodle who thinks she’s a human.
- I’m a Type-A introvert, who fights perfectionist tendencies every day.
- Miraculously though, I’m a Type-B crafter. I believe that’s the key to enjoying crafting to the fullest.
- Every day when my kids nap, I have an internal debate whether I should craft or nap too.
- I have big, wild dreams of living part-time in an RV with my family.
More fun facts:
- Matt and I started dating when we were 15, in our sophomore year of high school. We’ve been together for the majority of our lives now!
- He spent four years as an active duty Marine with two tours to Iraq, and we got to live together on Oahu, Hawaii for 9 blissful months in 2009.
- Radniecki is pronounced “RAD-nick-ee”.
- I’m tall – I’m 5’9″.
- I have a major love of cake donuts with white frosting and sprinkles, as well as M&M Blizzards from Dairy Queen.
- I’ve been blogging for over a decade and I just can’t stop.
What is LauraRadniecki.com All About?
Around here, you’ll find easy to follow, step-by-step craft tutorials with photos showing everything from start to finish.
Everything here has the goal of saving you time and making it as easy as possible for you to make awesome, fun craft projects.
To name a few, you’ll find information about:
Look through the menu options at the top; things are sorted by materials, projects, seasons and kids.
I look forward to getting to know you, either through the blog post comments, social media or by email. You can send me a message any time. I would love to meet and hear from you!
If there is something specific you are looking for around here, you can use the SEARCH BAR. It’s at the upper right of the site if you’re on a computer, or down at the bottom if you’re on your phone.
If you are looking for information about The Perfect Pacifier Clip Guide, The Love Your Camera E-Course or any of the other products available here, visit the Laura Radniecki SHOP.
Thank you for being here. I’m excited to make stuff with you!
P.S. If you want to reach out at any time, you can contact me or email firstname.lastname@example.org
P.P.S. If crafts are your love language too, I would love for you to join The Mama Makers Club. Come see what it’s all about here!
P.P.P.S. (Last one, I promise!) I’m always working on making this site better, so if you notice any errors, glitches, typos, or other issues, please let me know! I want to continue to make this the best craft resource for you it can possibly be, and your feedback helps me do that.